Pride Foundation has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Northwest. Pride Foundation staff work throughout the Northwest with our main office based in Seattle.
Pride Foundation is currently hiring for the position of Program & Volunteer Coordinator:
The Program & Volunteer Coordinator provides administrative and coordinating support for all aspects of the Foundation’s program activities across the five states. This position is responsible for various administrative components and processes of the grant making, scholarship, sponsorship programs, and initiatives, including maintaining regular communication with volunteers, grantees, and applicants.
- Oversee administration of the community grants program, the scholarship program and alumni network, initiatives, sponsorships, and our volunteer program.
- Coordinate our community building, volunteer, and outreach strategies to deepen engagement among all LGBTQ people and allies, including people who are economically, racially, socially, geographically, or politically disenfranchised.
- Build and maintain relationships with volunteers, grantees, scholars, donors, and community leaders.
- Recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers to serve on scholarship and grant review committees with a focus on engaging LGBTQ people of color, transgender people, LGBTQ seniors, and youth.
- Coordinate site visits, schedule meetings, screenings, and interviews.
- Implement ongoing feedback systems for volunteers and applicants and compile and analyze results to help with program improvements.
- Expand and formalize Pride Foundation’s scholarship alumni network.
- Deliver outreach and education workshops, trainings, and seminars.
- Participate actively in philanthropy and community engagement by serving on committees and attending community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for a full job description, and information on how to apply.