Pride Foundation Grants Application Deadline
Pride Foundation funds a wide range of projects that strengthen the Northwest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community in pursuit of equality. The maximum grant award is $5,000 with funding available for specific projects or for general operating support.
The LOI application is due no later than Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM MST, 9:59 PM PST, and 8:59 PM AKST. The application will be closed simultaneously in all regions. Please note the cutoff for your particular time zone.
If you are invited to submit the full application, after review of the LOI, you will be notified by the week of August 27. The full online application will have a deadline of September 21, 2012. Granting decisions will be announced by late November 2012 and funds will be made available by mid-December 2012.
Read our grants overview, guidelines, and apply online at pridefoundation.org or read more about our 2011 grantees.
For general grant assistance or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.735.7287 x14. If at any time during your application, you need support or have questions concerning your geographic region, please contact the following:
- Alaska – Email or call 907.903.1280
- Idaho – Email or call 208.914.0442
- Montana – Email or call 406.546.7017
- Oregon – Email or call 541.603.8626
- Eastern Washington – Email or call 509.481.0402
- Western Washington (outside of King County) – Email or call 206.455.1823
- King County, Washington – Email or call 206.323.3318
Posted In: event