As a donor-supported community foundation and a catalyst for change, we support transformative philanthropy, programs, and individuals in the Northwest that help people find joy and strength in who they are and where they are—in urban, rural, and remote communities.
Contact Kim to learn more about Pride Foundation’s work in Montana and to find out how you can get involved. Be sure to sign up for Pride Foundation’s monthly eNewsletter to learn more about our supporters, grantees, and scholars. You can also read all of our Montana stories on our blog.
Local Leadership: For Montana, By Montana
Local leadership makes Pride Foundation’s work meaningful and relevant as local Montana volunteers help award our grants and scholarships in Montana. Montana’s Leadership Action Team is one group of volunteers that provides guidance and advice to staff. With representation from Arlee, Billings, Bozeman, Helena, Kalispell, and Missoula, the members of the 2012 Leadership Action Team are:
- Bryce Bennett, Political Director, Forward Montana; state legislator
- Aaron Browning, Principal, Hilltop Public Solutions
- Cathy Cooney, Montana Community Foundation
- Martha Goodloe
- Shelley Hayes, Billings Clinic
- Doug Ingraham, Ingraham Environmental Consulting
- Pat Kemp, Therapist
- Tom Marsh, Graphic Designer, Vantage Peak
- D Gregory Smith, MA, Licensed Psychotherapist (Chair)
- Mary Stranahan, pot-stirrer
- Mike Wessler, Political Activist and River Enthusiast
- Bobbie Zenker, Disability Rights Attorney and author