Pride Foundation provides sponsorship funds to non-profit organizations across Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington to further our mission of expanding opportunities and advancing full equality for LGBTQ people across the Northwest.
Our sponsorship awards prioritize events that align with one or more of our priorities:
- Mission and Fit: The sponsorship complements and/or enhances Pride Foundation’s mission, grant priorities, and/or special initiatives.
- Relationships and Engagement: Pride Foundation staff and/or volunteers have at least one of the following engagement opportunities:
- Recruitment of new supporters
- Visibility and Awareness: Expands Pride Foundation’s presence through at least one of the following opportunities for awareness and visibility:
- Promotion: Promote Pride Foundation in relevant materials, invitation, website and/or on-site at the event.
- Attendance: Staff, Board, and/or volunteers are able to attend and represent our organization.
- Education: Pride Foundation representatives have the chance to share information about our work with other attendees.
- Only non-profit (501c3) organizations located in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington can apply;
- Applications will only be accepted for events occurring within the next 12 months.
- Submit sponsorship request at least 45 days prior to the event and/or any advertising deadlines.
- Sponsorship requests received less than 45 days before the event may not be considered.
- Incomplete applications, including incomplete information requested, will not be considered.
- Organizations that meet the requirements may submit only one application between the 12 month period of April 1st to March 31st.
- Maximum sponsorship award is $500 with the majority of awards from $150 to $350.
Types of events we may sponsor
- Pride Festival/Parade
- Art Exhibits, Film or Film Festivals, Play or Theater Festivals, Concert or Music Festivals
- Public Education Events/Speaker Series/Panel Discussions
- Conference/Summit/Health & Wellness Fair/ Open House
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- AIDS Walk/World AIDS Day
- Dinner/Gala, Cocktail Reception, Dance, Brunch/Luncheon
- POC Centered Events
- Trans*/Transgender Centered Events
- Youth Centered Events
- Senior Centered Events
To apply for a sponsorship fill out our application here. We only accept online submissions.
You will be notified of a decision within two – four weeks of submitting your sponsorship request.
- If you need more information regarding this process, contact your area’s Regional Development Organizer.
- For general sponsorship assistance or questions, or if your event will be operating in more than one state in the Northwest, please email our Director of Programs, Gunner Scott, or call 206.323.3318 or toll free at 800.735.7287.