SPONSORSHIP REQUEST PROCESS
To apply for a sponsorship fill out an application here.
Review Process for all regions: Please submit sponsorship requests at least 30 days prior to the event and any advertising deadlines. Sponsorship requests received less than 30 days before the event may not be considered. You will be notified of a decision within two – four weeks of submitting your request. Incomplete information may result in your sponsorship request not being considered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can apply for sponsorship?
An organization must have 501(c)3 non-profit tax status or be affiliated with an organization that has 501(c)3 tax status which will assume fiscal responsibility for all funds received and expended. Sponsorships to individuals cannot and will not be considered.
What type of events does Pride Foundation sponsor?
Pride Foundation sponsors diverse events, gatherings and programs, including (but not limited to) regional LGBTQ and ally-focused community celebrations, LGBTQ health fairs, film festivals, and LGBTQ/Ally youth and/or gay-straight alliance events.
On occasion, we will consider emergency requests or requests with a tighter deadline. Please contact email@example.com before submitting your request if less than 30 days before the event, if you have a deadline issue or other questions.
What level of funding is available?
Each sponsorship opportunity is considered individually, including level of funding. Sponsorship awards range from $50 to $500 depending on the scope of the event, location, audience, expected community impact, and depth of outreach benefits.
Do I need to submit the application online? What if I have my own form or sponsorship packet?
Yes, all sponsorship requests must be submitted through our website. There is not a paper version of the form. You can upload your own sponsorship materials on the application page.
What do we look for in a sponsorship request?
Our overarching guidelines for funding sponsorship requests include:
- Reach – How many people will be in attendance?
- Audience – Does the event target a demographic that Pride Foundation prioritizes?
- Presence – Will Pride Foundation staff or volunteers be able to attend and represent our organization at the event? Will there be opportunities to promote our organization in the materials, invitation, website, and/or at the event?
- Prospects/Contacts – Will Pride Foundation have a chance to talk and interact with attendees and tell them about our work?
- Mission Fit – Does the event fit with Pride Foundation’s mission and broader social justice philanthropy vision and goals?
- Social Justice Values – Does the event target or serve a historically marginalized group?
- Likelihood of success – How likely is it that this event will happen without Pride Foundation’s support?
- If you need more information regarding this process, contact your area’s Regional Development Organizer.
- For general sponsorship assistance or questions, or if your event will be operating in more than one state in the Northwest, please email our Director of Programs, Gunner Scott, or call 206.323.3318 or toll free at 800.735.7287.