Grant Application Now Onlineon June 4th, 2012 at 8:33 am
2012 Pride Foundation Letter of Inquiry Application Available! July 31 Deadline.
Pride Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of the online Letter of Inquiry (LOI) application for the 2012 Pride Foundation Grants Cycle. The LOI is the first step for organizations to apply for a Pride Foundation grant.
Pride Foundation funds a wide range of projects that strengthen the Northwest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community in pursuit of equality. The maximum grant award is $5,000 with funding available for specific projects or for general operating support.
Read our overview, grant guidelines, and apply online at pridefoundation.org.
For general grant assistance or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.735.7287 x14. If at any time during your application, you need support or have questions concerning your geographic region, please contact the following:
- Alaska – Email or call 907.903.1280
- Idaho – Email or call 208.914.0442
- Montana – Email or call 406.546.7017
- Oregon – Email or call 541.603.8626
- Eastern Washington – Email or call 509.481.0402
- Western Washington (outside of King County) – Email or call 206.455.1823
- King County, Washington – Email or call 206.323.3318