Pride Foundation 2018 Community Grants Application is Closed
Applications were accepted until June 29, 2018
Pride Foundation Community Grants Program seeks to fund proposed ideas, projects, and strategies from community organizations that work to enhance the lives of and address the needs of LGBTQ youth, adults, and families that are positively impacting local communities in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and/or Washington. Please see our guidelines for our priorities and types of organizations we fund.
For a full list of project descriptions and information about our 2017 grantees, please click here. For general questions, please contact Gunner Scott, Director of Programs via email or call 800-735-7287.
If at any time during your application, you need support or have questions concerning your geographic region, please contact our Regional Development Organizers in:
Alaska – email or call Josh: 907-903-1280
Idaho – email or call Steve: 208-914-0442
Montana – email or call Kim L.: 406.546.7017
Oregon – email or call Kim S.: 206-819-5290
Washington – email or call Tylene: 509-607-4546
- Grant application opened May 1, 2018
- 2018 Community Grants Info Sessions – New to Pride Foundation? Have questions about our grants process?
- Please see our recorded 30 minute Q & A sessions about our 2018 Community Grants application and process.
- Grant applications will be accepted until June 29, 2018 at 4pm AKST/5pm PST/6pm MST. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- All applicants will be notified by November 16, 2018 via email and postal mail that week.